Sunday, October 21, 2012

To My Beautiful & Sexy Wife!


 

Dear Beautiful & Sexy Wife,

I love you... I felt like I saw you again on webcam today after soooo long... and my jaanu was looking soooo beautiful.... so sexy :) :)

I'm waiting for the day soon that I can give you some yummy muahs again! :) :) 

Here are some beautiful flowers for my beautiful wife!!!



 And of course, i want to give my babydoll some yummy breakfast too, with some hot chai!!!

:) :)  yummmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Anything to make my jaanu happy!






 And after you eat, we can go for a walk on the beach.... just you and me :) :)

We will hold hands and then sit on the sand for a while... I will give you yummy muahs on your cheek while we sit together and hold each other :) :)



 And when you're not looking, i will quickly write something on the sand for you!

Surprise!!!

:) :)



 And uh oh.... look who showed up at the beach too!!!

Heyyouuuuu!!!   aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

hehe...

awww... he just wants to play with mama and papa :) :) :)



 Okay, maybe it's time to go home...

oh, look! Heyyou wants to sing a song with papa for mama!!!!   awwwwwwww....



I was listening to this song today and was thinking of you, babydoll...  I know I've sent it before , but I wanted to send it to you again... muah muah muah...



 I love you so much, jaanu... missing your sexy beautiful smile...

whenever you smile and laugh, it makes me feel so happy inside....

 we will be together soon, baby, I promise... keep smiling and laughing...  


soon it will be just you and me... :) :)  and heyyou ;)

love you...

your hubby,

Om

No comments:

Post a Comment