Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Muah muah muah... good news :) :) :)




Dear Jaanu,

I've probably already called you by the time you are reading this, but I checked the immigration paperwork stuff tonight while I was thinking about you, and look:

:) :) :)

inshallah, everything will keep moving smooth...  there are still a lot more steps to take, but inshallah, there will be nothing to worry about...



hmmmm...  I think you need to have some breakfast, babydoll....  let's start with some yummy chai!!




And we can continue with some eggs for my jaanu...



And of course, I cannot forget to give flowers to my beautiful princess...


I love you, jaanu... thank you for being the yummiest and best wife in the universe.  I'm so happy that will be together soon inshallahtallah...

And soon, we will be together, and waiting for our Heyyou to finally come be with us too :) :) :)




I love you, babydoll...

Please stay happy and strong...  we will be together soon, my jaanu...

muah muah muah

Your Omm






No comments:

Post a Comment