Friday, October 12, 2012

The Sweetest And Cutest Mama and Heyyou (the baby, not MY Baby, but still my baby)

Dear Jaanu & Heyyou,

I'm feeling very bad today that I'm not with you... 


Heyyou, I wish I was there yesterday to be with you and mama when Ami saw you on the ultrasound...  I heard that you are very butameez, just like your mama and papa  :) :) :)


Uff... mama, you need to punish Heyyou... hmmm... not today thought :) :) :)  he's too cute !

Missing you both very much... love you, jaanu...

don't worry though... we will be together very soon inshallahtallah..


In the meantime, I promise to keep working hard for all of us, babydoll... love you so much...

You are my life and I miss you every second of every minute of every hour of every day...  

Missing my beautiful beautiful princess babydoll...

muah muah muah ... and some flowers before you before I go...



Your Om








No comments:

Post a Comment