Thursday, October 25, 2012

Love you forever...

 Dear Babydoll... 

I love you.

 I'm thinking of being with you right now and holding you tight... and then going for a nice romantic walk on the beach... we didn't get to do that yet, jaanu, but we will :) :) ... inshallah soon...
... just you and me...


Hello my princess,
I miss you so much.
baby, please love me,
more than iphone touch!

I want to bring you so close,
and hold you so tight.
why are you stopping me?
don't start a fight!

You are my jaanu,
You are my life,
Hi sexy baby,
You are my wife!

That means I can be naughty,
and I can be batameez,
So no saying no because
I'm saying please :) :)

Oh look who is awake,
and is coming so near,
To save mama from papa,
Heyyou is here!!!



Awww...  bechara papa :(


No, it's okay :)    I will get mama later  hehehe... I need to put Heyyou back in his seat

Thank you, Heyyouuuuu!!! 
Now, don't disturb mama and papa!!!! :) :) :D



muah muah muah...


here, jaanu, I want to take you here so I can give you some flowers...

I didn't forget about food for my jaanu - don't worry :) :)

I made a nice breakfast for my babydoll:

Yummm, nah?   There is chai there for you too, baby, don't worry ;) :)

I hope this is making my jaanu feel better...

hmmm... ok, how about we go back outside for some slow-dancing ?

Feeling better now, baby?  Or am I making you tired now?

Okay, we can go back inside.. just you and me :) :)

and we can cuddle together like these two bilis...

Fine, Heyyou can come and hug us later too :) :) :)


Love you so much, jaanu...  missing you a lot...   please be happy and be healthy...

muah muah muah...

Your hubby,

Omm











  






  






















  


No comments:

Post a Comment