Friday, October 19, 2012

I will always be there for you...

Hey my jaanu,



I'm missing you.... I'm really sorry about earlier - I want you to know that I will always be there for you and I'm sorry that I was taking too long to do that stuff...  I don't like hearing you say that you will take responsibility for something yourself, baby... you and me, we are a TEAM.  there is no "I" in TEAM :) :)



Just you and me, together forever, jaanu :) :)  ... and heyyou :)




I don't ever want to be without you , baby... I want to do everything with you, be everywhere with you...  everything together... our life is about being together... and I'm sorry that I'm slow with some kaam sometimes... I will try to be better, jaanu, okay?

And I promise that we will still enjoy our life together, even with Heyyou, okay? :) :) :)   I will still take you to all the places that we talked about going to... I promise, jaani....  by middle of next year, we will be relaxing on a beach like this...


I love you, my princess babydoll... please don't ever forget that...

here is your morning breakfast, jaanu :) :) :)   chai and strawberries...



muah muah muah... I wish I could see you on facetime right now... I will be home at mom/dad's place tomorrow night, so we can do that then inshallahtallah... love you,

your Omm

PS: here are what I sent to Irum and Nabs from you and me

No comments:

Post a Comment