Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hot Love Birds - You and Me



Dear Beautiful Princess Wife,

Muah muah muah...

you were looking so yummy today and that's making me miss you even more ;) :)

I miss being around you , babydoll... I can always grab you, hug you, kiss you... missing the time we spend together... but inshallah, this time will go by so quick , jaani...

soon, you and I will be waking up together, just like this...




and I'll give you some morning flowers, just like this and surprise my jaanu...

  
and of course, that's always followed by some nice breakfast for my babydoll... I'm not going to forget the nice hot hot hot chai , jaanu, don't worry... :) :)




and after you eat, I'll surprise you by taking you out for a nice walk... 

but wow!  look at how much it's raining!!!

my babydoll loves the rain, so we go dancing in the rain... just you and me :) :)



  
and after the rain is done, we sit down together when we see the rainbow come out...  it's still driiiiizzzzzling, so we sit underneath this nice umbrella :) :) ...


but then, surprise!!!  we are next to the beach, so we go running on the sand!!!

yayyy!!!



And then, we can stand by the water and hold each other tightly... just you and me, jaanu... under the moon...  muah muah muah ;) :)


But uh oh...we better get home, because Heyyou called somebody over... we need to interrupt and supervise these batameez bachae!!!  uff!!!


  
And then after heyyou goes to sleep, my jaanu and I can go dancing around our home :) :) 
just you and me...


Sorry... I'm gonna keep my baby inside because I don't want to show her sexy legs to anyone ;) :)

And of course, this can lead to more of our favorite things!!!





yayyyyyyy!!!! :D :D

hehehe

Love you, jaanu...

Please have a yummy day...  love you more than anything...

your Omm

No comments:

Post a Comment