Sunday, October 7, 2012

Heyyou needs to stop guarding Mama from Papa


Hello to the most beautiful wife, the most beautiful mama, in the whoooole universe!

 muah!!!!   my baby looks so beautiful, that I just want to hug her all the time!!!

but uh oh... heyyou is getting angry!!! he is going to try and protect mama!!!!!


a

Ohhhhh nooooo!!! What will I do?!!!

Oh my god, here comes Suhana bath paan masala !!! She is ANGGRRYYYY!!!!


 "I'll save you, papaaaaaa!!!!!"

Suhana Bath Paan Masala is jumping in the car and driving to the rescue!!!!


"Get in the car, papa!!!  You and mama can do muah-muah-muah in the back seat while I drive!!!"



YUMMMMMM!!!!   See, Jaanu, we have to say thank you :)  :)

And Heyyou needs to relax and know that I'm just trying to show mama I love her when I'm giving muahs, so he doesn't have to guard her from me  :)  :)  :) :)


Mama and Papa are going to keep doing muahs and he can go relax in the meantime, okay?


Thank youuuu, babydoll.

I love you so much... missing you, jaanu... going to call my beautiful wifey right now :) :)

love you,

your Omm





























No comments:

Post a Comment