Sunday, October 7, 2012

For My Beautiful Wife

To My Beautiful Jaanu,

I love you... thank you for being the perfect wife.  

I'm sorry I'm not there with you these months... All I can think about is how I miss your beautiful smile, your beautiful eyes, your beautiful face...

... so, I got these flowers just for you, my jaanu...

 
 If I could, I would pick every beautiful flower in the world and give it to you... that's how special you are to me...

... and I know my babydoll must be hungry in the morning, so of course I will start you off with some yummy chai... :) :)




... and then, how about we enjoy some cake?  Yummmm... it's decorated so nice, just for you, babydoll!



YUMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!  :) :)

And who's this?  Looks like baby Heyyou wants to give sweet mama some flowers too! :) :) :)   Because she is the best mama in the whooooole universe!!!!



I wish I was there to take you out, jaanu... I know you must be getting tired of staying at home all the time... but you have to rest for now... once you are better, I promise to take you everywhere...  really, baby, I will...

I know my babydoll loves hills and water... so we will go someplace like this...



Just you and me, jaanu :) :)   ... and maybe Heyyou if we can't find babysitter ;)  hehe

I love you, jaanu...

I'm going to let you listen to a funny song today that Heyyou will learn too... it's funny because even Batman sang it once in a cartoon  hehe :) :) :)


It's cute, but very very very old song...

Here is a version of a female singer singing it... I really like it :) :) :)



Love you, my beautiful beautiful babydoll...

Missing you...

Your Hubby,

Omm




 




No comments:

Post a Comment