Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Dream Come True is You

 Good morning, my love, my princess, my wife, my jaanu, my babydoll...

I love you... you are my dream come true, jaanu.

"What I have in you is what every person in the world is searching for."  

You are my true love, you are my everything... you are my soulmate.

Thank you for there for me to find.


  “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.- Aristotle

 Aristotle was a big philosopher in old times... and what he said is really how I feel about us... I feel like we have a single soul that is in two bodies...  it's because you and I are meant to be together forever, baby :) :)


Love you :) :)

I know it's hard being separate right now baby... we are meant to always be near each other...
 
 Inshallahtallah... it is only a short time more, jaanu... and we will be together... and we will never have to be apart again, okay? :)   ... just you and me... forever...

 And how about a flower for my beautiful beautiful wife?



 Hmm... I think my jaanu deserves a lot more flowers... so why don't we go for a walk?


 That's better, nah? :) :)


And look here...

someone else wants to give you a flower as well :) :) ... :D


Awwww... Heyyou loves his beautiful mama so much... he just wants to see his mama smile all the time... just like papa loves to see mama smile all the time... because she is the best person that Heyyou and papa both know :) :) :)

And look, here's some quick breakfast for mama...



Yummm, na?


I love you, babydoll...

please keep smiling... you're so beautiful when you're smiling and happy... love you, jaanu... 

muah muah muah...  

Your Om


No comments:

Post a Comment