Sunday, October 21, 2012

To My Beautiful Princess Wife

To My Beautiful Princess Wife:

I love you....

Baby, I'm sorry you are having so much pain and burning feelings... I wish I was next to you so I could care for you... and you don't ever have to say sorry for being cranky or anything like that... I understand, baby, okay?   I know that when you don't feel good, it makes people feel irritable easily... so just relax about that and no need to say sorry :) :)   Love you...

You need to remember, baby... you are my soulmate, you are my lover, you are my life partner, you are my family, you are my wife, and you are my best friend also... you are my everything.
 


 we will always be together.... and you can always talk to me...  about anything, jaanu....  I love you so much... I just want you to be happy...





 So here... I brought some special yummy breakfast and flowers for you, babydoll...  


 And then after my baby is done eating, we'll go for a nice romantic walk... just you and me :) :) ...

And hmmm.... 

...

what is this?   We have a box waiting for us when we get home... ???

...

What could be inside the box???!

 ...

Oh wow!

...

 

 It's Heyouuu!!!!!  he found us again! :) :) :)

 awwww....

don't worry... we can still have all our MuahMuahMuahs  :) :) 

Heyyou won't interrupt us because he knows that mama is papa's princess and that papa loves mama soooo much, more than anything!!!








 muah muah muah...

thank you for being my princess, my life, my everything, jaanu...

I love you...

your hubby,

Omm




 

No comments:

Post a Comment