Friday, October 19, 2012

Sorry I've Been Busy, Jaanu

Dear Jaanu,

I'm sorry that I've been busy this week...  I feel like I'm not spending enough time with you :( :( ... and I'm missing you so much, jaanu....



 I promise things will get better and easier soon, okay, baby?  This is just the beginning of the new company, so things will be busy for a while..  but I always am thinking of you, baby...  missing you and Heyyou....

and I'm never going to forget how much I always want to bring you something yummy to eat when you open your eyes in the morning...

And of course,
sometimes there might be a little note for you ;) :) :)
 
And don't worry baby, I promise you I will always make time to spend with you, like when we want to go for a nice romantic walk...

 We can walk in the sunset or sunrise, whichever one you want... I love waking up with you in the morning and going outside to hear the birds wake up with us... you make me smile so much in the morning...  and all day :) :)


Just you and me... :) :)   .... and sometimes maybe Heyyou :)

 Just you, me and Heyyou ...  awwww :) :) :)




And of course... we can sometimes stop and give each other Muahs on the beach ;) :* 

 I love you, jaanu...

It's the weekend now, so I will inshallah have more time to spend with you, my babydoll... I'm missing you... you are the one person who can always make me happy...
You are my world, you are my life...

Love you, babydoll...

muah muah muah

Your Omm




 













 df

 

No comments:

Post a Comment