Saturday, October 13, 2012

Smile Please!

Dear Beautiful Sweet Babydoll,

I love you.  Please don't ever forget that.  

Although I am not there next to you, I am always thinking about you every second and every minute.  You are my happiness and you are my true love.

You are the reason I want to live and you are the reason I want to do good in my work and career.  I want to be able to make you happy and proud and keep you safe... because I love you more than I love myself...

and all I ask is for a simple thing...

"Smile Please!!!!"

Itni difficult kaam to nae hain, na?

It is a time for us to be happy, baby... it hurts me so much when I see you cry... I want you to be happy that we will be together soon...  I want you to show everyone there that you are happy too... they will miss you when you leave, jaanu, so please show them happiness right now and don't show that you are sad all the time... okay, baby?

So, now I have a question for my jaanu... Heyyou has the same question...




 "Did you smile today?!"
 
 
hehehe...

cute , na?


How about some flowers and breakfast for my jaani?



And I found this lovely song for us to listen to while you eat some yummy breakfast... I thought of you when I listened to this, babydoll...

I want to listen to it while I'm holding you tight...  
... just you and me
:) :)





Just remember, jaanu....

I'm really sorry I'm not there with you, jaanu... it really hurts my heart everytime I think that I left you there...  it makes me have that helpless feeling because all I want is to reach out and grab you so I can bring you close to me...  

... then we can cuddle together, even though we both have some extra weight ;) ;) 

... we will look like these two babies  hehehehe...



just teasing, jaanu  hehehe


... jaanu, your happiness is the MOST IMPORTANT thing in my life...  


... really, you are my everything...  I want to work hard just for you... I'm trying hard, baby... I'm sorry I get stressed sometimes, but it's only because I'm having a difficult time being without you...  

... but it's all for us...  for our happy life.... for our happy family...

... and baby, we both KNEW that we would be separate for a little while... so please, no more being sad...

it's just a little bit of time... and then we will be together forever, okay?   I promise.  and you know I keep my promise, na?  When I left in June, I told you I would come back for Eid, right?  And that's what I did... and then I told you I would come back again soon baby... so please, jaanu... it's just a little bit longer this time... please no more being sad...  

I love you so much, my beautiful jaanu...  you are the most beautiful and yummy person in the world for me... and I'm trying hard to come back to you soon inshallahtallah....

I'm going to go do my namaaz and pray for you (and Heyyou) and for our happiness, jaani...   then I will call you too :) :) :)

 Love you...

Your Loving Husband,
Om
 





 







No comments:

Post a Comment