Friday, November 30, 2012

To My Beautiful Sweetheart

.  

 To my beautiful princess sweetheart...

I love you more than anything... I wish I was there today to help you feel better and to take care of you...

it makes me miss you even more when you are not well because I get worried about your health and I keep feeling anxious because of that... 

If I was there, I would take care of you, jaanu...


I would give you flowers to make you happy...
 

And I would bring you candies to make your stomach more relaxed... we can eat them together ;) :)  just you and me...

  





 And I know Heyyou is bothering you today... but look, Heyyou dressed up so nicely for mama and is here to surprise mama with some flowers too...



   Okay, fine... mama is not interested in Heyyou's bakwas today :) :) :) ...

no problem... mama can do this to Heyyou! :) :) :o   hehehe





 ooops.... and since mama just wants to spend time with papa... this is what you can do after Heyyou is gone...  hehe...
  





but really, don't worry, jaanu... time is going by fast now...  I will be there soon with you... all the paperwork will be done soon inshallahtallah...  

then we can go on romantic things like this... just you and me...

  





 And we will be able to hold each other tightly, just like these two teddy bears...  :D :D




And we can celebrate how much we love each other over romantic dinners... just you and me...

Of course, my jaanu deserves yummy treats like this yummy cake...




 yummm....

And I understand if my jaanu wants to beat me sometimes if she is cranky ;) :D


It's okay, because I know you love me too , jaanu... 

Please feel better today, babydoll... I love you so much and it hurts me to see you in so much pain... I love you and will pray for you right now, jaanu...

muah muah muah

Your hubby



 

No comments:

Post a Comment