Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Beautiful Blue Fairy Princess



 Hellooooo my sexy blue fairy princess...


you were looking so gorgeous tonight, jaani... I love that blue color on you so much :) :) ...


I love all colors on you, but that blue color is so special on you...

muah muah muah...

you look like a magical fairy princess whenever I see you in that color...


 

 I kept on thinking about you all night, jaani...

I was missing you at the movies...

I didn't enjoy it because I kept thinking that I wished you were there with me :( :I ...  miss you, jaani...

I miss your beautiful smile and seeing you tonight was making me miss you even more...


 



 I always think about how beautiful you are, jaani...

and just like I had food in my teeth the other day, I would love you and still think you are so beautiful still :) :D



 Because you are my beautiful princess... and you always are beautiful... you are my everything... and everything about you is beautiful....



 You are the moon in my day and night...  love you, baby....






And uff... see Heyyou... Heyyou is dressed up trying to be a blue fairy like mama too!  Heyyou looks so happy, no? :) :) :)

  



 Heyyou and I know that mama looks soooo beautiful always...

so that's why I always want to give you flowers like this, jaanu...



 
 And I always want to give you things to eat like this, babydoll :) :) ....






And also whyyyy I always want to be doing a hot and sexy dance for you, jaani  ;) :)  hehehe....




Okay, okay... here are some real flowers for you, baby.... just for you... we can go for a walk here...
 




 And of course, a nice yummy breakfast instead of the grass ;) :) 






And because you were looking extra hot and sexy tonight, extra flowers for you, jaani...

muah muah muah...



Love you, my blue fairy princess..

looking beautiful and I could not stop thinking about you...

muah muah muah

Your Hubby




 

No comments:

Post a Comment