Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I'll Be Holding You Soon, Jaanu

 Dear Jaanu,

I will be there soon to hold you in my arms tightly... missing you so much , jaani... I'm so glad we got that good news today that the paperwork was sent to Islamabad embassy... inshallah things will go really fast now, baby... so please be happy...

... and then you can wear cheetah print again for me!!! yayyyy!!!



 But I won't be sitting on laptop if you are wearing cheetah ;)  :D

hehe...


But inshallah we'll be able to fall asleep together again soon and wake up together as well...  


I miss holding you tightly in bed, jaanu...



 And in the cold weather here, we will always be holding each other tightly too...

and we will go for walks outside and see the lights on the trees... it will be very fun and we will be happy, jaani...





 Everything about you always makes me happy , baby... and I feel like my life is empty without you... you are my everything , jaanu...

you are my happiness...



  
  
And look...
Heyyou wanted to help making breakfast today!!!

hehe... silly heyyou... trying to dress up like the egg... uff...



And UFF... batameez bacha... drinking mama's chai...

don't worry , jaanu, I'll make you fresh hot hot hot chai... and just you and me will drink it ;) :) :)
   

And of course, you deserve your flowers :) :) :)


 



I love you, jaanu...  missing your belly... and laying on your lap... you make me feel so at peace and relaxed...  I feel so lucky to have you in my life and as my wife.




 Love you, so much, jaanu... please keep smiling and be happy...  

Yours forever,

Your Hubby


 

No comments:

Post a Comment