Saturday, November 17, 2012

Good Morning to My Beautiful Wife in Our New Home


Good morning babydoll....

I love you... it'll be so wonderful once you are here with me in our new home, jaanu...

I'm so excited that we are going to be together again soon ...


We can start our morning waking up cuddling in bed...

and go for a romantic walk at fajr time, and kiss when the sun rises :D :)



And along the way, my babydoll will get beautiful flowers....

just like the ones I put in your hair before :) :)


And of course, I'll say things to you to tell you how much you mean to me, babydoll..


You are my everything, babydoll... my everything ... my world..

My heart is with you... always.

Even when I come back to get you, you will always keep my heart :) :)


And see... we are so much in love, that even Heyyou is already dreaming about having a love as powerful as mama and papa :) :) :D





Batameez bacha... pyar baad mein... pehle school jao!

hehehe...

ufff...

we can't control Heyyou... see what heyyou is doing now!

uff...


baby, im waiting to be there with you... and bring you back here to me...





I will hold you close like this.... we can be naughty under the blanket like that too ;) :)

just you and me... yummmm hehe


speaking of yummy... here are more cupcakes for my jaanu...


It'll make a nice yummy breakfast for you, baby... :) :)

anything for you, jaanu... anything to keep you happy...

I love you so much...

muah muah muah

Your Om













No comments:

Post a Comment