Sunday, November 18, 2012

Missing My Sweet Babydoll

  




 Good morning, jaanu...

It was a very busy day today, but I want you to know that I was thinking about you the whole day, baby...

I think about you every day, every hour, every minute, every second...

Inshallahtallah baby... we will spend all days like this ... just you and me... very soon...  I can feel it strongly, jaanu...


We will wake up together and have a yummy breakfast together because we know we will have a busy day!



And I will give my jaanu flowers and make sure she is happy because she is carrying something extra ;) :)






 I will then go get the moving truck...  

Love is making us move ;) :)

See, it says it on the truck!

 And you can tell me where you want all the furniture to go ... we will keep changing the settings around until my jaanu is happy :) :)
 


 And every little while, we can take a break so I can hold you tight and tell my jaanu how much I love you... and some muahs too ;) :D




And then when we're done, my babydoll deserves moooore flowers!!! yay!




 And to relax after busy day, we can go to the movies... just you and me! :) :)



And since we're going to be alone in theatre, we can be a little naughty sometimes... secret muahs in the dark ;) :)

 




Missing you, babydoll...  I just hug my pillow imagining it is you... in a little while longer, I will be squeezing you and not the pillow :) :)  you are my pillow, jaanu :D :D
 And every night, I will always hold you tight,
Because it feels right, in dark or light  :) :)




 And look... mama and papa are cuddling together, but Heyyou is missing them...

please understand, Heyyou...  papa is trying to take chances with mama... just give papa a little more time , please....



 okay, fine... aja, aja...

see Jaanu... little Heyyou is sleeping there too with us...

after long day, we can cuddle together and go to sleep :) :) :)




 Love you, jaanu...

it was busy day, but its all for you...  I love you so mucy, babydoll...

You are my dream, you are my everything...

muah muah muah

your husband,

Om



  

No comments:

Post a Comment