Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Babydoll, Her Belly, and Me :)O :)


Dear Babydoll,

I love you...
 
and I'm missing you so much... I'm missing your belly a lot today :)O    I miss kissing your belly...  when I'm with you, I will be kissing your belly like the above picture all the time :) :)  ... when it's just you and me  :) :)


 When you're here, I'm going to come home and put my head on your lap :) :)  ... even if it irritates you  hehe... sorry... :) :)




And because she is always so sweet and caring, my jaanu will always deserve a nice yummy breakfast with flowers...  yummmmm!!!!


 We'll have so much fun once you are here baby... I promise I'll try my best to keep you happy...

 And when you're here in the winter we can go for walks in the snow, jaanu... just you and me... when you're feeling cold, I'll hold you tight :):)


 and if my babydoll gets tired, then I'll carry you on my back like this... :):)


 And if...

UFF!

Why why why...

Look who has come sledding down the hill...  uff...



HEYYOU!!! Why can't you let mama and papa have alone time?  

We love you too, but you have to go back home now... we'll be home soon, okay?
 


 Good boy!!! :) :) :D 



 Ok, where were we? hmmm...


Ok, and when winter is over and Spring comes along, I'll take you for romantic walks outside when the weather is getting warmer and flowers are starting to bloom....

When the weather is starting to get realllyyy nice, we'll go to the beach...
 
 just you and me.. :) :)



 And of course, I get all my muah muah muahs on the beach at sunset... :):)


 We'll always be happy baby... I'll always try my best to keep you happy... I'm sorry if I'm cranky sometimes... I just get frustrated easy because I'm trying hard but things get very tough sometimes...  I love you, jaanu... and I know things will be fine..

do you know how I know?   ... becaaaaaause:

   
Love you, babydoll...

we'll be together forever... just you and me... and heyyou sometimes ;) :) :)

Your hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment