Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nice to Meet You... I Love You.


Hello...? ...  excuse me?  

I had a question for you, maam.... may I fall in love with you?  

You don't know me?

well, I will introduce myself... 

 


You're asking me why I want to love you???  ... well, it's because you are the most beautiful and wonderful princess there is...  that's why I'm staring!!!! :D :)

 
SEEEEEE!!!

I can't stop myself from getting pulled towards you!!!  The attraction is soooo strong!!!!

MUAAAAH!!!!  See, that's why you fell on me!  ;) :)


Okay, so how about we talk online for a while so we can know each other more ;) :)
 
 The mouse goes click-click like the heart goes beat-beat!  :D :D


Don't worry , I'll find a book like this one to help us prepare for being in love ;) :)
   




 But jaanu, I already know I love you so much!!!

See, look at all the signs!!!  

  
See... I love you so much, babydoll...

You are always on my mind... you are all I want... muah muah muah...



  
And look, jaanu!... Heyyou knows how much I love mama too!!!  See, Heyyou is helping me recite a lovely poem to mama so mama knows how much papa loves her!!! :) :) :)

 Batameez bacha - go wear some clothes!! sharam nay aati!

 Heyyou brought some flowers for you up above, but I brought some for you too ;) :) :)


 And I made a quick breakfast for you too, babydoll!



 Yum yum, right, jaanu? :D :D :)


 I love you, my beautiful babydoll... please be happy.... I'll be there soon to be with you.  

muah muah muah

- Your Loving Husband

 PS - don't forget to check out this website for the shopping deals! :D :D :)


http://blackfriday.com/flyers 



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment