Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Muah, Sexy Baby! Peek-a-Boo!

Hellooooo you hottie!!!

Muah muah muah!


 Good morning, babydoll! 

Are you ready to jump on me like that?  ;) :)  hehe

 just teasing, jaanu hehe

How about some cute Muahs like this instead? :) :D



thank youuuuu!!!!


I will also accept kisses that you blow over to me like this!



But I really love the ones where you are right next to me like this:



Because I love being near to my jaanu! :) :)


 Hey... where are you going?!!!


Come back!!!!







Uff :) :)

Fine, you can show me ... but don't run away when you show peek-a-boo ;) :)  

hehe...


uff... because you did that when you were pregnant, now Heyyou thinks its okay to always do peek-a-boo to everyone... lol...


uff... such a batameez bacha again today... control Heyyou, baby!!!


... thank you.  hehe...


but seriously , jaanu...


missing you... everytime I look at the sun, I think of you...





 hehehe....

you don't want me to start doing that, right?  



 ok ok, I'll stop now :) :)


you always make me laugh and smile,jaanu... and I miss giving you yummy muahs and  you making me laugh because of things like peek-a-boo...









Here are some flowers for the most beautiful wife in all the universe...  and no, no flowers can ever be more beautiful than you ;) :)




Because we love each other so much,  all three of  us (heyyou, you and me) will have a yummy breakfast together...

 
 ok... and after breakfast... heyyou will go to heyyou's bedroom...

and mama and papa will get some alone time ;) :D

just you and me...

ty baby... love you...




 And jaani, I found this website... I want us to look at it together all the time...
http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/11-weeks-pregnant.aspx?MsdVisit=1  

It says right now, Heyyou is only this size :) :) :)






 Love you so much, jaanu...

muah muah muah

Your Om


 PS - I'm giving you this coupon again ;) :)

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment