Sunday, November 4, 2012

I Love Staring at My Jaanu's Beautiful Eyes


Dear Babydoll,

I love you.

I really wish I was with you today... I was so worried to wake up to hear you had to go to the hospital...  I'm very worried about you , jaanu, but I know you will be okay...

I will be there soon with you, I promise...  

And we just have to remember that any time one of us is not feeling well or any problem, we will fight together... you and I are a team, baby... just you and me... we will always be strong together , baby...


 











 You are my life, my everything...

And I knew you were going to be special in my life from the day I saw you...


Remember how you say I was staring :) :)



I love staring at my jaanu... because she is the most beautiful thing in the world to me...


Hehe... and remember how annoyed you were getting because of the staring?
:) :)

And how many bad things did you say about me to Ami?

And then what happened? :) :D

 
 Yup.... we fell in love ;) :)

 And I always am thinking about how much I think about your beautiful eyes...


 

 Love you so much, baby... thinking of you makes my heart beat strong.

 Loving you is like breathing for me... I can never stop it...

 

I'll love you forever, baby.

 And I won't be batameez like this guy in this cartoon... I'll always want to be romantic with my jaanu.

 



And Heyyou also loves mama more than anything... because Heyyou knows mama is the best person... the most beautiful, the most caring, the most intelligent... and Heyyou knows that that's why Papa loves Mama so much too :) :) :D

 And look, Heyyou and I made breakfast for Mama together to show how much we love you :) :) :)




 See, Heyyou is all ready at the table to eat with Mama every morning... such a good bacha!!!



 Love you, jaanu... we will be so happy together , babydoll... just you and me... and Heyyou ;) :) :)

 I will always be praying for my jaanu...  please stay happy and healthy, my beautiful babydoll...  and then I'll be there soon to take you away.

Love you,

Your Om




 

No comments:

Post a Comment