Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Relax, Jaanu... Just a Little Longer :) :)


Hi Jaanuuuuu,

NO!  :) :)  hehe...   

jaanu, I want you to know that I don't want you to go outside of home too much right now because it's not healthy for you... you are getting sick easy, so just have a seat and relax, like the above picture :) :)

Just relax and I'll be there soon to be with you, babydoll...

 
 See... when I get there, I better see your face sitting there like this:


See... just you and me... happy together  hehe


love you, babydoll...


see, and if you start being happier, Heyyou will learn how to make Heyyou's friends happy too :) :) :D



Awww... see... Heyyou will be such a good friend, mashallah...



















Yummm....

are you finished eating, jaanu?  :) :) :)

Okay, Heyyou will stay here, but I think we should go lay down in the bedroom now...

just you and me :) :) ...

okay?

 And then I can give you lots of flowers in the room too...

 

 

see, jaanu... so many flowers just for you...  but i know, you want me to clean them first :) :) .... I will clean them very quick before we lay down together...


then we can  hold each other close just like this... just you and me , babydoll..



 i love you so much, baby... please don't get stressed or upset about anything..

i'll be there soon to take you away, i promise..

just relax and be happy until then.. i don't want you to work or go out much because i don't want you to put stress on your body, jaani..

i love you...

your hubby,

Om




 

No comments:

Post a Comment