Sunday, November 25, 2012

Traveling with my Jaanu



  

Dear Babydoll...

muah muah muah...

I hope you enjoyed the love story I wrote about us...  It took me extra time to find the good images for the story, so I hope you didn't mind that it took me longer to write something... I wanted to think about the story and write something good for you, because you are my beautiful and lovely princess... and I love you so much.

I've been thinking about you all day, babydoll..

I know my Babydoll loves traveling... and I love traveling with my babydoll too :) :)
 She is always so fun to travel with :) :)






We went on a few trips together already... for umrah... to bhurban... to islamabad... I enjoy all the time I spend with you, jaanu.... 

and today in the car, I was thinking how nice it would be if you were with me... I could hold your hand in the car... and then I wouldn't be alone when I get home... :) :)


 

  



 I know that inshallahtallah I will be there soon to take you away too, jaanu... and that my babydoll will be bringing an extra package while we are traveling :) :)

 I promise I will take care of you during the travel, babydoll...


 


 And I promise to keep my other promise of taking you traveling to everywhere my babydoll wants to go in the world...

 


My baby loves biking, so we will go biking in fun places together :) :)

just you and me...



I don't mind wiating at the airport with my babydoll because you are the only person I would want to be with :) :)



  

 I promise to do fun and crazy things with you sometimes, jaanu...  like these people wearing these funny flowers ....

 


   I want to give you romantic kisses in
all the romantic places around the world, jaanu... like these people here :) :)






When we see some scenery... I want spend time just looking at it with you, baby...  and no, no scenery can ever be more beautiful than you :) :)




We can do fun things like go on camel rides in the desert when we are visiting the pyramids together :) :)



  

And we can hike up a mountain together and see the views from far above....


   


 And of course, we will always take pictures with flowers , because my babydoll loves flowers and I will always give them to my jaanu as well...
  



 Maybe we can try going on a motorcycle ride together... if I learn :) :)
 And of course, we will always spend time at the beach together... just you and me... listening to the waves... laying in the warm sun on the sand...
  


  

 And we can go to some fun places too :) :)  If my babydoll lets us go... like Disneyland!!! yay!  See the link, it's not just for kids!  hehe

http://www.elvisionario2010.com/32/ideal-traveling-for-couple.html  


And we can dance under the moon in some of the romantic places that we go to... just you and me... holding each other tight...

 


 And of course, at night, we will lay in bed together... just you and me...  and we can see what kind of fun we can have together... ;) :)


  
And we will always wake up and have our romantic breakfast together... hot chai and yummy food for my babydoll...

 

    



And look, Heyyou understands that mama and papa want to go alone, but Heyyou is ready to go in case mama and papa will allow Heyyou to travel too!!! :) :) :D




 We can travel sometimes as one happy family...  :) :) :D




 I love you so much, jaanu...

was missing you today in the car ride and am missing you right now while sitting in our apartment... it is empty without you... it's waiting for you to be here...


love you, jaanu... love you more than anything...


muah muah muah

Your Om


 

No comments:

Post a Comment