Saturday, November 3, 2012

My Jaanu is Not Feeling Well :(




Dear Babydoll,

I'm sorry you are not feeling well the past few days... I was feeling so bad that your nose is blocked and that your head was hurting... if I was there I would press your head like I did when I was there and try to make you feel better... I love you, jaanu.


 I will always care for you when you are here, jaanu... you and Heyyou both :) :) :)

you are everything to me... everything I do is for your happiness, baby...

I just want you and Heyyou to rest... so I will talk to Heyyou and say that Heyyou has to be behaved with Mama, especially when her nosey is blocked and her head is hurting, okay? :) :) :)

Heyyou is a acha bacha and will go to sleep next to Mama :D :) :)


 
 
 And look, Heyyou wants to take care of Mama too... Heyyou brought a book for how to help Mama get better fast while her nose is blocked and head is hurting...  what a good bacha Heyyou is, right? :D :) :)


 See, Mama has the best values! And she made sure Heyyou was just like herself... caring, sweet and kind... :) :) :)  


See... Heyyou is even helpign mama with doing the dishes after eating food... :) :) :)

What a good bacha :) :) :)


But  *yaaaaawn*

Mama and papa are both very sleepy... so why don't we go lay down for a while?


Fine, Heyyou... since Mama's head is hurting, you can stay with us a little while... then you have to go to your own room, okay? :) :) :)


Why?  Becaaause if you behave, we will get you these shirts!!!

 Awwwww :D :) :)


No, well, the real reason we need you to go is because papa wants to be alone for a little while with mama ;) ;) :o

See... sometimes mama just needs papa to her tight to make her feel better :) :) :)


hehe... okay, so maybe I will be enjoying it more  hehehe




 Love you, jaanu...  missing holding you tight in the night... It's only about one month more and I'll be there baby...  don't worry, okay?

We'll have our slow romantic cuddles and dances...





And we'll stay up together or wake up early...

and have yummy breakfast together...





Yummm... pancakes...




And of course chai for my jaaanu too!!! :) :)

just you and me...

and afterwards, we'll go for our romantic walks that we always dream about...

 
 And I'll pick flowers again and put them in your hair, like always hehe

I love you, babydoll...

Please be happy... time is going fast, so I will be there soon... I'm just making all the preparations for us , jaanu... I'm trying hard...

I love you so much baby...

Please feel better today...

Love you, miss you... muah muah muah...

Your Om

No comments:

Post a Comment