Wednesday, November 21, 2012

O......M......G......:d:d:d .........love u soo much......

Baby love u so much n I really don't have words to tell u how much happy I m to read that story I was thinking that this story ll b the  best sleeping story for our princes<3 hey u :) after all this is his mama papa's true story :) he ll b happy to n he ll also came to know that how much mama papa love each other :) I waiting madly for next part :D n u can put our pix also :D n u have to mention that princess is still waiting for princes :_(.........to take her n princes hey u back there own castle forever   which iss far far away ....... For a happy n healthy life:)  INSHALLATLLH :)
Love u janu :) missing u ur MSG always make me cry :_(....they always make me miss u more n hey u also start missing papa a lot :_(

No comments:

Post a Comment