Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy 6th Monthiversary to My Babydoll - Please do Yoga :) :) :)



Dear Beautiful Princess Wife,

I love you!  Happy 6th month anniversary!!!!

Let's celebrate with some yummy cupcakes!!!


 It's been 6 months, but I feel like I've known you forever, jaanu... that shows that you really are my soulmate and we are meant to be together forever...

And  I feel very lucky...  Do you know why I feel so lucky, baby?


I was the lucky one that got to meet you and I am the lucky one that gets to call you my wife :) :)


And look!  Heyyou is also celebrating Heyyou's 3 monthiversary!!!  Uff, Heyyou...  that is different celebration :) :) :)   Today is for mama and papa only!!! 




 Heyyou knows letters start with ABC and numbers start with 123, 

but what does LOVE start with?


 Awwwwww.... :) :) :D    So, cute, no?

 I love you, jaanu....  muah muah muah!!!

You always make me so happy...

 

 And noooooow.... I want you to try yoga exercises today...

baby, please try all these stretches...

they are good for you and you will start to feel better if you do these everyday, ok?



 
And these ones!





  See, baby, you can lay on your back and lift your leg like this...




There are so many poses you can do that can help with your blood pressure and circulation, like these...


While on the ground, you can lift your back up like this to stretch the muscles...



 Or even balance them like this on the bed or a ball like this...


  
http://www.babycenter.com/0_great-pregnancy-exercise-prenatal-yoga_7862.bc#articlesection2


 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOHFE3huhOQ


 The two links up above are really good for reading about the yoga for you, jaanu...  I downloaded the youtube video that teaches the lesson... I will try to send that to u, ok?


then you can do stretches like this too!


 
  
 And look, even Heyyou is trying to stretch like mama!!!  Awww :) :) :D

  
Heyyou is just trying to help mama feel better by doing these stretches :) :) :)


 As a reward, Heyyou and I are giving mama these yummmmyyyy heart cookies!!!!





 Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!


And of course, on such a special occasion, my babydoll deserves some beautiful roses...




 But no rose or any other flower can ever be as beautiful as you, jaanu...


I love you, babydoll...


happy 6th montiversary... 

you are my everything and I will be there with you soon...

your soulmate, your husband,

Om


 

No comments:

Post a Comment