Saturday, November 10, 2012

I Have the Most Beautiful Wife in the World




Hello my beautiful princess...

I love you so much... my jaanu was looking so beautiful today, just like you always do...

I am so lucky to have the most beautiful wife in the world (and all the universe) as my wife...
 



 That's why I always love staring at you, babydoll...  there is nothing more beautiful to my eyes than looking at you..

I can stare at you forever and I'll be happy :) :)



 And I'm lucky for another reason too, jaanu...

I have the most beautiful thing in the world for myself... but you also make my whole world beautiful... I love you, baby...



And I love it when you are smiling and happy , babydoll...

If you are happy, I'm happy... that's all I want ... to make you happy, jaanu...


 :) :)

Thank you for making me always happy, jaanu...

You are always the perfect wife and always do everything right... 


I love you...


Baby, quickly eat this breakfast I made for you, we have to go outside...



Heyyou is here and wants to play!!!!  Just you, me and Heyyou! :) :) :)




 We will inshallah be one very happy family too, baby... Heyyou will have the most beautiful mama and I have the most beautiful wife... :) :) :)

 



 And look... Heyyou and I wrote something for you on the grass... awwww!!!!

 Okay, Heyyou, go back home ... me and mama are going for a walk...



 I want to take you for a nice romantic walk to get you some flowers...



 Loooook!!!  So many flowers, just for my jaanu!!!! :) :D





And look, we walked all the way to the beach...  awww... I wrote something just for my jaanu here :) :)




 Awwww....  

And look... we drew a heart together on the sand.... I love you, jaanu...






Hmmm... looks like my jaanu is feeling a little naughty now...


so we better get back home and get into bed ;) :)  hehehehe...

 Love you, baby...

I'll be there soon, babydoll, and we'll hold each other close again... muah muah muah....

If sometimes you are missing me, don't think about me not being there.

... Instead, you should try to feel it with your heart.  You’ll realize that you shouldn't miss because I never left you... I'm always there in your heart jaani... you and me are one person... a team... just you and me :) :)

I love you, my beautiful princess...

Your hubby







 

No comments:

Post a Comment