Friday, November 9, 2012

You are my Shooting Star



 Dear Babydoll...

I was driving home tonight to mom/dad's place and I was looking straight-ahead... then all of a sudden I saw a shooting star, just like the one in the picture above...

... and the first and only thing I thought of was you.

muah muah muah :) :)



You are my shooting star,

You are my dream come true.
I wish I could hold you tight this night,
And say how much I love only you.

Just you and me, my babydoll,
Soon that is what it will be,
We will never have to be apart,
We'll be happy, wait and see.  :) :)


It hurts me to hear you sad or crying, baby... please don't be sad... I will be there soon and will be holding you tight...







:) :)


And look baby, 

I picked so many flowers for you today...



Just for you, jaanu! :) :)


More? Okay, baby, anything for you...


Let's get these flowers, but look out for the Elleees!!!




Oh no, it's driiizzzZZzzZZzling, so the flowers are wet now, baby...

 but it's okay, they are still pretty!
But NO flower is prettier than you!

You are most beautiful and sexiest flower of all! :) :)

And guess what!  

It's time for my baby to eat a yummy breakfast!


Yayyyy, what a happy breakfast for my happy babydoll!!! 
:)  :)

And of course, your hot hot hot chai:
No caffeine though, because it will make Heyyou hyper :) :)

Heyyou  is sleeping and wondering why mama was laughing at the ultrasound today  hehehe...  Heyyou likes to sleep with hands on head...

 awwww...  :D :) :)

 but since Heyyou is asleep, it gives mama and papa some alone time!!!




Ready for some fun? ;) :)

Yummmmm!!!

Love you so much, baby...

Please feel good today and be happy...

miss you more than anything...

Your hubby,

Om






 



No comments:

Post a Comment