Sunday, December 2, 2012

I Promise, My Jaanu.




 Dear Jaanu,


 I'm missing you so much today...

And just want you to know I love you and think about you all the time...

I know you want to fight and say that you love me more, but I'll fight back and say I love you more, just like these two:

 I also am feeling bad whenever you say that I won't travel with you... I promise you, baby... I will take you everywhere you want to go... I promise...

I love you so much and just want to see you happy, baby...



  
 I promise that whenever we have time, we will go for long walks in nice, fun places... maybe even have some romantic picnics in the park... just you and me...  I'll take time away from work just to spend with you only, jaani...






 And we can even go for long drives together... we'll hold hands and listen to songs in the car... just you and me :) :) ...

and look, see... we can see the beach from here!


  

  Wow, why don't we go for  a walk and stand above the clear water...

just you and me...



See... we can jump in the water and enjoy our time together... just you and me...




 Then we can keep on walking and see these fields... wow, look, jaanu!  

A big rainbow!!!!  Let's run towards it together, babydoll!!!





Oops, it's all clear now!  But look, I found some flowers just for you! :) :)




And more flowers as we cross over this bridge to find our way home...  but no flower is more beautiful than YOU!  :) :D



 And I promise , jaani... I know that we are far apart right now, but once we are together, I will always be there right next to you, whenever you need me... for everything.... I love you.



And of course, we will always have romantic yummy breakfasts together...

Just like -...  uh oh...




 Oops!! Sorry, didn't finish baking it yet!

Here we go!


 See, nice and yummy! :) :)  Just for my babydoll!


And look who is so happy and relaxed after seeing mama having a nice yummy breakfast!!!

It's Heyyou!!! hehehe... :) :) :D



 Heyyou thinks mama and papa need some alone time...


Uff...  you are angry that Heyyou interferred with our breakfast? :) :) :)




 
 Come on, babydoll... just relax...  you and I are lovebirds... just you and me...



 Nothing will change that.  I promise :) :)   :D


Love you, jaani

Your Om


 

No comments:

Post a Comment