Tuesday, December 25, 2012

It's a Boy!!! Thank you for the Merry Christmas Surprise, Jaanu!


  
Hi Jaanu!!!

Thank you for the sweet Merry Christmas surprise today, babydoll :) :) :D




I would have been happy either way, but I'm excited to know that Heyyou is a boy too :) :) :)  



 It was a really big surprise to hear that news this morning after I was working for so many hours on my cases for work... ty to you and Heyyou for the surprise :) :) :)




 I promise I will give you many great surprises in life too, inshallahtallah, jaanu...  I want to keep my jaanu happy always...






Sometimes, I will give you clues and put you on the right path to finding the surprise...



 Or sometimes I will just sneak up to you and surprise you, like with flowers here, jaani...

 And sometimes I will just jump up behind you and give you a tight hug because I love you so much, babydoll...



 
 And sometimes I will try to surprise you by taking you on romantic walks... because I know my jaanu loves spending time with me just like I love spending time with you...





 And of course, sometimes there might be a nice surprise for us in the bedroom  hehehe :) :) :)


 I give you permission to surprise me there too, jaanu ;) :D

yummmm yummm muah muah muah


but uff...

look who might try to interrupt us sometimes...


Heyyou!!!  He is here to stop mama and papa... but only for a few minutes ;) :) :)   hehehe... Heyyou knows mama and papa need their private time, but uff...

Heyyou loves being batameez just like his peekaboo mama!!!

SEeeeeee!!!



But Heyyou is so nice... he helped me make a nice yummy breakfast for mama... nice and healthy too!!!! Because he wants mama to be strong and healthy!!! :) :) :)




 Uff, Heyyou ke bachay!!!  Look at him!  He is eating your food!!! ufff!!!



 But it's okay.... 

at least he is not like this evil neighbor baby...  hehe



 Heyyou will be a nice behaved bacha whenever we tell him to behave...

see... Heyyou went to his room so mama and papa can have alone time ;) :) :)






Then it will be just you and me again, jaanu... under the blanket... 

muah muah muah :) :)



 hehehe... and then you will say, "Ommmm, bas karo!  tang nay karo!"

:) :)

And we will snuggle together like this...





 I love you, babydoll...

you are my everything...


 I'll be there soon to bring you home to me, jaanu...

I love you... and thank you again for the christmas surprise :) :) :)

Your Om


 

No comments:

Post a Comment