Monday, December 3, 2012

My Superwoman Wife




 Dear Babydoll,

You make me feel like I'm flying... because I feel so much in love with you all the time.


I thought I would make today's morning messages cute by showing how you and I are like a famous superhero couple... you are my superwoman, you are my Lois...


See, Lois here is holding flowers Clark (Superman) sent her and she is on the phone with him, just like how I send you flowers and you are on the phone with me afterwards  hehe :) ;)




Your personality is just like Lois too hehe... so batameez all the time and causing trouble :) :)   same personality... naughty babydoll...  looks just like you in the pic




And just like those two, we had such a big super wedding , mashallah... most beautiful and biggest wedding I have ever seen... something everyone will always remember...

 And I love picking you up and carrying you around, jaani... I'll be there soon to pick you up so we can fly back over here to our new home, inshallahtallah...




 And of course, you are my superwoman... stronger than anyone I know, braver than anyone I know... I love you...
  




 Together, we'll go everywhere... if we could, we would fly to the moon together :) :)  just you and me...  and you can give me a nice surprise there... lots of MuAHS!!!! hehehe




 And I know my jaani will look so sexy in a nice superwoman costume ;) :) ...





 And no, jaani... of course I won't mind if I come back from the office one day and you decide to surprise me by wearing a super costume  heheheh :D :D



 And look, Heyyou is back again!!!  Wearing Heyyou's Superbaby costume!!! Heyyou is all ready to go to the Superman movie in June next year!  hehehe...





 well, maybe not... Heyyou can dress up and stay home :) :) ...

it will be just for mama and papa to go and watch alone, otherwise mama might get mad, right?  see...



And for being the most super wife, you deserve the best breakfasts, jaani...

yum yum yum...  nice omelet just for you!!!!  yummm!!




And look, I picked these beautiful flowers just for you , jaani...  right near the water, because I know you love being near the water...




 And some more for you!! :) :) :)



I wish I could bring everything beautiful that you like to you, jaani...

If I could , I would bring you all the stars in the universe, because I love you so much...



 And because you deserve everything...  my jaani is the best there is...

I love you so much, babydoll... you are my Superwoman, you are my Lois :) :)

I love you... 

Your Om
























 

No comments:

Post a Comment