Sunday, December 9, 2012

Love You Forever and Ever

  

 Hello Jaanu,

I'm sorry I didn't write morning messages over the weekend... I'm feeling bad about that, but I want you to know that I love you and always will.  I will love you forever, babydoll... 





... you are my everything and everything I do is for you.



you and me are the pieces of a puzzle that always belong together, babydoll..

just you and me :) :)
 
 And I'm praying so much that the day comes soon that you and I will be together again... it will be so soon inshallahtallah, jaanu...  not so long at all :) :) ... 




 Im looking forward to the day that it will be you and me, jaani...  I'll always be wanting to get back home to you soon because I miss you all day...

 

 and we will be living our life together and will never have to be apart again...



And you can even surprise me by wearing something with this print sometimes ;) :)


 We will wake up next to each other everyday, babydoll.... just you and me...




And sorry, jaani, but even if we decide to get a small bed, I'm going to be crawling all over you just like this!!! heheheh...  I just want to hold you tight all the time, babydoll... I miss holding you so much...


 I promise I will always hold you like that, jaani....

just you and me...

...

 Oh wait...

 something is touching my feet... is that you?

Uh oh!  Look who it is!!!


 Heyyou came into the bed to surprise mama and papa!!!  hehe

:) :) :D

Aww.... okay, Heyyou, you can stay with us a little while...

but on one condition this time... mama has to be in the middle bc papa is missing her a lot!!!


 Thank you for your understanding, Heyyou!!!! 

:D :D :)

And we can then all wake up together and have a nice yummy breakfast in bed!!!



 But we can never forget to give you flowers, because you are the most beautiful mama in all the universe!!!


 And of course because we love you so much!!!

I'll be there soon, jaani... I promise!




Love you,

Your Om



 

No comments:

Post a Comment