Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It's Almost Time to Be With My Princess

  

 Dear Babydoll...

It's almost time... see how fast things are moving with our paperwork... 

we are getting very lucky with that, jaani... because Allahpak wants us to be together very soon :) :)

 I'm missing you more and more as the time gets closer... and I think about the time I did get to spend with you... and those moments of my life are the best moments... because of you.
  


 But very soon, I'll be holding you tight again and nothing will ever divide us for so long...




 
 I'll always be there, babydoll...

 And I know you are patiently waiting for time to pass so we can be together... I'm sorry, jaanu...






but i promise I will be there and we'll always be together... and we'll always be in love... muah muah muah... :) :)





 And I'll always make the silly jokes that make you say "ha-ha-ha" ... hehe...





 :) :)   I'm just happy that we'll be together soon, baby...

Some days I come home from office and I just feel upset because our home feels empty without you.. but I know you will be here soon with me :) :)


I need you here with me, babydoll.. without you, I feel incomplete... I'm not whole without you... I need you... I want you... and I know you'll be with me soon.



:) :)  i know that you are going to be cranky sometimes because heyyou is bothering you, jaani, but I don't mind... I just want you to be with me... in our new home.. just you and me...

and we'll have our rules...




 But of course, you will always get your flowers all the time, jaani... just for you, because you are the most beautiful and wonderful :) :)



 And of course, we will always have our yummy breakfasts together and our hot hot hot chai...


... just you and me...






 And look!  The stork brought us a special delivery...



 because it's almost time for...

Heyyou!!!
 

Awwww... Heyyou is just waiting patiently to come and see both mama and papa... awwwww :) :) :D


 See how much our lives changed in just a short time, jaani... in just about one year...  our worlds have totally changed... you made me so happy and my goal is to always make you happy, jaani..

make us happy :) :)

I love you...

your hubby,

Your Om



 

No comments:

Post a Comment