Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I'm Incomplete Without You, Babydoll



 Hi Babydoll!!!

How is my beautiful sexy hot loving caring wifey today?

I miss you, baby... soon, we won't be separated by just talking on the phone like the couple above...

or be limited to loving each other through our computers like the couple below...




it's only a few weeks until the holiday and i have a strong feeling i'll be with you, jaani... once your paperwork is done, i'll be right there with you to bring you back....

muah muah muah!






 And when you come back here, it will be just in time for all the snow... we will play outside in the snow together... just you and me...




And we will spend the next few special months alone together... i'll be there to care for you, jaani....







 There are classes  we can take to better prepare ourselves for Heyyou's arrival too... see this link: 
 Classes we can take for Heyyou


And my jaanu always will deserve flowers because she is the best wife in all the universe...






 And I promise to take my babydoll traveling... just you and me... we'll be alone in some romantic place...  where i can give you so many muahs all over ;) :)




 And we can relax together, just like this... just you and me...



 And we'll stay happy together forever, jaani... just you and me... for all our life... even when we are older...




 But even when we're old, we will still have time for naughty stuff, right?  hehehe ;) :)



And my jaani and I will always share romantic muahs like this... because we love each other so much...





  And I'll always want to cuddle with you like this...  even when you're not in the mood for cuddling, I'll grab you heheheh




And who is this...

uff...

and Heyyou will always try to interrupt our cuddling by trying to sit between us... hehehe..




 And when we're trying to sleep, I know you will still stay next to me even though my snoring is making you feel crazy hehehe ... awww....




 But I will always be by your side too... and even when you're sleeping, I'll want to be next to you... watching my princess babydoll rest... because I love you so much...

I'll be there soon, jaanu... 

my heart is not complete without you.... my life is not complete without you...


 But it will be soon when I'm with you again , jaanu...

love you, babydoll... forever yours,

Your Hubby




 

No comments:

Post a Comment