Thursday, December 6, 2012

Missing Muahs and Everything Else


  
 Dear Babydoll,

 I'm missing your muahs, hugs and everything else...

I miss being next to you so I can give you a muah whenever I want, wherever I want... 



Missing your hugs so much... even the ones when you are jumping on my back and I carry you back to our room ;) :)




But I know we'll be together soon, jaani... and on all these cold winter nights, we will be keeping each other warm under the blanket... just you and me ;) :)



 And I'll always give you hugs all day long... like this kind where I'm standing behind you and putting my hands on your belly :) :)



 And jaani, I will never ever say you are moti like this guy!  My jaani has the sexiest figure in the universe... I love your body, babydoll.. muah muah muah...




And after I hug you, we can sometimes rub our bellies like this, no? :) :)



 Okay, maybe not  heheh...



but I am missing you so much, babydoll...


I'm so happy that the time is almost here when I'll be with you... I know I'll be with you in less than 2 or 3 weeks, inshallahtallah...




 Then we can be like cute lovebirds again... just you and me... forever and ever....

 And nothing will ever stop me from leaning over and kissing you all over your face...



  
  And from holding you close to me... forever...





And from waking up next to you every morning for all our life...




And I'll always hug you when you want or need, jaani... you are my everything...



And I love my jaani's belly, so I will always kiss that every night... and maybe other places too ;) :D





And I will of course want kisses back from you jaani...  I miss your kisses so much...




 And what's this?  

What's this noise we hear?  Messages from who?





 Ohhhhh, it's Heyyou!!!


All this talking about kisses - Heyyou wants to give mama a kiss too because she is the best mama in all the world!!!! :) :) :)




 And we can surprise Heyyou with a nice family kiss like this!!!

hehehe...





And uh oh... it looks like it's time to feed mama...



 Doctor said you have to eat healthy today, so today you get watermelon!!! yayyyyyyy!!!


 And you promised me you would do some pregnancy yoga exercises, jaani... please do them today...



 I want my baby to stay healthy during this time and forever... so please do these exercises , babydoll... okay?

 I miss you so much and wish I could be there to make sure you do these things...


 But I know I will be there to hold you close...





 And to give my jaani flowers...



 Only a little bit of time left, babydoll...

I love you so much... muah muah muah...

I'm always thinking about you, jaani... 

and I'll be there soon inshallahtallah...

Love you,

Your naughty husband.





muah muah muah!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment