Saturday, December 15, 2012

Praying for Everything, My Sweetheart

  
 Dear Babydoll...

I know you are nervous about the interview, but I just want you to relax and know that everything will be fine. 

We have gone through all the steps mashallah without any problems along the way and now we are finally at the last steps, so inshallah things will continue to go smooth...

I want you to know that I am praying for you all the time, and for Heyyou... 


 I'm always reciting the things you tell me to whenever I remember to... and I know that you are praying all the time too and reciting all the duas too...  we are both doing this even though we are far away from each other...



 And baby, I want to thank you for giving me the most amazing year in my life so far... and I know that each day and each year will be even more amazing...

Our love is so strong mashallah and it let us do so much in just a short time...



See... in just one year..

we met for such a short time... and I knew the second I saw you that allahpak had some idea for you to be an important person in my life... and even Ami had that feeling too, I think...





 And then when we started talking, everything seemed like it was meant to be....  we got along perfectly and we still get along perfectly... we are perfect for each other....




 And so fast, we were able to have the most perfect wedding mashallah... the most beautiful wedding ever... it seemed like a dream...




 And mashallah, we were able to do what so many other people only dream about ... our first mini-moon was when we went for umrah...  most beautiful experience and I got to share it with you, my jaanu... my soulmate... my love...




 And then we found out that we are already starting our family together...

 See, even tiny little baby Heyyou is praying!!!    :) :) :D


 So, don't worry, jaani... everything will be fine.  Like I said to you last year... remember that scene from the Aladdin carpet... just trust me, baby...





And I promise that everything will be alright... 




because I love you more than anything... and you are my everything...

and you deserve all the good things in life because you are the best person...

you deserve pretty flowers and yummy breakfasts!

 




but no flowers can ever be as pretty as you and no breakfast can ever be as yummy as you...

I love you, jaanu...

I'll be there soon with you...

Muah muah muah...

Your hubby



No comments:

Post a Comment